Even though summer may seem like a long time from now, it’s really not. Soon enough, we’ll be able to enjoy glasses of sweet tea outside in the sunshine. If part of your 2021 New Year’s resolution includes building a patio, now’s the time to start planning. This post from your trusted concrete contractor in Sanford, NC will cover the reasons to start planning out your concrete patio now:
- Hire your preferred contractor: Adding a patio shouldn’t be a DIY project. Most times, DIY concrete patio construction leads to unsatisfactory results. You might even need to hire a contractor to fix your mistakes. Unfortunately, contractors’ schedules fill up quickly during the summer months. You can ensure you get the best contractor for the job by calling them today to start planning your patio project.
- Design your dream patio: The last thing you want to do is rush through a patio design and construction project. Trying to speed through the process can lead to poor construction or a design that you’re not totally thrilled about. To ensure you can design and build the best concrete patio around, call your contractor to start planning today.
- Enjoy it all summer: Patio construction isn’t always a speedy process, especially if there are hiccups while building it. To ensure you’re able to enjoy your patio from Memorial Day to Labor Day and beyond, you should start planning the build right away. By planning it in the winter and building it in the spring, you’ll be out on your patio with a glass of lemonade as soon as the weather warms up.
The benefits of concrete
Now that you know why you should start planning your patio construction now, here are a few top reasons to use concrete over other building materials:
- Great appearance: As long as you hire a quality concrete contractor in Sanford, NC, we guarantee you’ll get an amazing looking concrete patio! Stamped concrete can be designed and built to look like other, more expensive materials, like natural stone or tile. We can even color your concrete to give it a totally unique appearance.
- Long lasting: Concrete is one of the most durable materials on the market, so it’s the perfect choice for an outdoor patio. As long as you go with professional installation instead of DIY, you can expect your patio to last for 25 years or more.
- Low maintenance: Maintaining some patio materials like tile, pavers or cut stone can be tedious and time consuming. That’s not the case with concrete! Sealing your concrete every two years is the only big task you’ll need to do for your new patio. Other than that, just be sure to keep it clean and call a contractor to fix any cracks.
Choose Maddox Concrete, LLC for patio construction
Don’t just hire anyone to construct your concrete patio—choose our pros at Maddox Concrete, LLC. Free estimates and over 100 years of industry expertise are just part of what makes us the best concrete contractor in Sanford, NC.